Toyota Corolla 1996

 Review of the car owner Toyota Corolla 1996
Good day. Now it's time to talk about my second car. After a long search for finances and the repayment of a car loan, finally there was an opportunity to get rid of my Marchik, where there is a review, I don’t know how to talk about it. With a budget of 150 sput tattered with car loans, it was difficult to choose, and as I already understand now, my incorrect focus on the year of the car, I was only allowed to look at the Corolla, Nissan was no longer considered at all. As a result, many views of almost a month of research, among the outright rubbish, I even fixed my gaze on a certain option. I will make a reservation, my inexperience in the matter of inspecting the body and engine of a car will later have its say. But back to the essence of the story, so what we have: gray! was for me fundamental (very much I was very worn out with black, soiled it hurts), one and a half liter pikhlovy unit (after a liter march, just a fairy tale), as many as a hundred bay (after 57 March - a rocket, and the tax with a wasp is minimal, a little more than on a Lada) , a much more spacious interior, the appearance preserves the traditions of the yapauto industry of those years, by the way, in my opinion, it is still quite relevant now. Small kotski on the body and the same small cracks on the spatula, at that moment could not block my admiration in general, the engine worked exactly without kicks, shoved clean-dry, not washed (I explain right away) 3-4 thousand revolutions the flight is normal, soot was not detected ... In my thoughts there was one thing, is it really a living pepelats, I take everything. Purchase process
I will not describe.
Everything! at last I am the owner of a dream, and the envy of many pelvis growers! TAVOTA CAROL! That said it all at that time, there was no limit to joy, on the second day of ownership on the highway between Akadem and Koltsovo, he bit with a teapot (yes, I know it sounds funny), he bypassed me by 120 and continued to move at this speed, I ended up bypassing him by 150, plunged his pride into decay, eh .. I would have his chestnut .. he bypassed me of course already somewhere at 165, blinked the emergency gang and disappeared behind the horizon, I put the arrow by the way. Compared to march, this is just a flight :) although not quite manageable :)
Two weeks later, the first troubles began :)
Oil from the engine began to disappear in terrible quanti Toyota Corolla 1996 ties (I'm sure that a trip on the second day of ownership, I could not kill it so badly), a couple of diagnostics and a verdict, put a contract. Nuuzh nooo! Learned from the last car with a bitter, albeit extremely rare, grief (I got the contract in the same state as my own) decided to make a capital, the masters (acquaintances of friends) said that it was alive, the engine was never disassembled, the knee was normal, the mirror ideally, generally good news, just a replacement of the rings. On that they decided, as a result, 18 sput and my tyrchik is back in the ranks, I really sinned on them for half a year, they say the oil was eating, it turned out that not, if someone reads deeply I call, I just changed the gasket under the valve cover, the snot stopped, the oil level got up .. I never would have thought that because of snotty, oil can run away like that. I ate about a liter for 10,000 km, after replacing the gasket it stopped altogether. So we started with her .. or with him .. to live and live, but make good money.
During the tenure, many versts were mastered along the Altai, and on weekdays the car did not fail, for 2 winters it froze a total of 6 times, 2 times in the first and 4 in the second, and even then due to the fact that I did not put on warm-up, I forgot. Earlier, when that long ago about "ASHNYE" engines, I heard a lot of unfavorable, but owning this device, I completely dissuaded them, these are stupid prejudices. Reliable not whimsical pikhatel 5A-FE.
I am quite satisfied with the car, moderately roomy, moderately strong, reliable as a friend's shoulder, just because of a capricious mood it does not fail, it is not for nothing that the Corolla is the best-selling car.
Traditionally a story from life. Winter 2010, snow-covered courtyards, and also parking lots littered with cars, I drive home from work in the evening, I look around in search of parking, and around the bacchanalia, people are picking up cubic meters of snow with shovels, there is nowhere to stand at all, or if you can't 

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/cars/toyota-corolla-1996-2Rr2FU0XBlKpJcd3SB6n4gdD.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase