2000 volkswagen jetta

Hello everyone! I started visiting this site already about a year ago, but I just registered :) Let me start with the fact that in 2006 I purchased my first car - Volvo 440 94g.v.. They say that the first car is never forgotten and that's for sure, I will never forget my first! In the very first days of operation, my Volvo began to crumble little by little, except for gasoline, all the money I spent on spare parts (we have very expensive Volvos). Life has turned into a song by Grisha Zarechny, where he does not have a car, but she has him. After exhausting myself for a year, I decided that I had had enough and decided to sell this "miracle of technology", set a very small price for it, which I eventually sold only six months later for $ 1,000 cheaper than I bought, not counting the fact that only about $ 2,000 was spent on spare parts. (In the future, all prices will be measured in $, in Belarus, except for grocery stores, all prices are converted into dollars) After the "Volva" almost a year went on foo 2000 volkswagen jetta t, I was frightened by the thought of becoming a car owner again. Then life began to slowly improve, I opened my own small business and very quickly realized that I simply couldn’t do without a car, the car was needed specifically for work, and not in order to pay attention on the streets. I could not decide on the brand of the car, I could change my "final" decision several times in a day. Time was running out, and without daring, I called my uncle, who has been living in Canada for 11 years at the moment, who worked there as a car dealer. I told him that I need a car up to about $ 8,000, I need a reliable working car, preferably from Japanese or German manufacturers, and began to wait. After 3 days, he called me back and said that he took me a car from the auction, there was even a report from Carfax that it was not broken. It was a 2000 VW Jetta with a 2.0L. At first I was very upset, and began to regret the money that I would have to pay for the car. And began to think about selling it. After 3 weeks, the machine was in Minsk (in my hometown) at customs: Car - 3500$ Customs clearance is approximately - $ 1200 (we have for 2000 and the volume is 2.0 for 1 cube - 0.4 euros) Petty expenses - $400 RESULT: VW Jetta 2000, 2.0l, 150hp Automatic = $6800 Options: automatic transmission, air conditioning, cruise control, electric / mirrors, electric / sunroof, electric / power windows (4 doors), ESP, ABS, 2 SRS, servo steering, even immediately there was a key fob with auto start, you can also open it from the key fob and close all windows and trunk. Salon - velor. I got my first impression already when I started to leave the customs, I mean automatic transmission (there was a mechanic on the Volvo). Gear shifting is very smooth and precise. It is very comfortable to sit behind the driver's seat, as if in the cockpit of an aircraft, you do not have to keep your hands on the weight, there is an armrest on the right, and on the left the elbow rests comfortably on the door handle. There is excellent sound insulation in the cabin, the suspension is neither soft nor hard, it is far from a Mercedes, but no worse than that of a Toyota, the body is strong and solid, as if it was immediately put on bridges, not like the Japs, when hit cracks in a hole or hillock in the back, rings in the front. The engine is pretty fun. I do not recommend this car for family people, there is very little space in the back. As for the trunk: 5 corpses will fit stably! The rear bumper is very strong (Ford nervously smokes on the sidelines), it was freezing and I parked near the store in the parking lot, there were no places and I started to drive backwards onto the curb, the wheels just slipped, forgetting about the tree standing already behind the curb 2 meters away, I drove off back, and then, with acceleration in reverse, flew not only onto the curb, but also into this tree :) The knock was such that it seemed to me that I no longer had a trunk and a bumper, leaving the car and looking back, I had a stupor for a minute, the blow fell on the bumper, which has a scratch on the molding and nothing else! Having left for almost half a year, I want to say that I am not going to sell this car, even if they offer me $ 8,000 for it (this is the average price for a 2000 Jetta in Belarus). It's just a tank! Pah-pah-pah, from all the breakdowns I have during this time, this is a burned-out rear turn signal bulb. Me 1 time only oil and filter. I just can't beli https://cars45et.com/listing/volkswagen/jetta/2000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase