Lady Shoes

 Inexpensive, comfortable sandals for the summer, which I took for myself, but had to be given to my mother
I want to share the purchase of women's shoes made of genuine leather.
I also took this pair for sale, in the same store as myself, but for my mother.
I have a special love for natural shoes since my teens.
And I am very glad that now natural shoes can be bought for very reasonable prices on Aliexpress.
One of the shoe trends this spring-summer 2020 season is braided sandals.
So I decided to take one pair for myself.
I have long wanted shoes with fasteners, because due to the transitional size I can not find the perfect shoe size. Lady Shoes 
I love simple shoes very much, but when there is a zest in the form of an original heel, I cannot pass by!
Good day, friends! Since I once did reviews of clothes for my wife, offers to test something new come from time to time. And usually these are all sorts of clothes, but when leather shoes were offered, it would be wrong to refuse. Therefore, today we are reviewing women's oxford shoes from some Socofy. By the way, a review after 2 months of operation.
Price: $ 36.94 - 38.11 or 2,494.94 - 2,573.96 rubles.
Go to the store
Welcome all.
I would like to start this review with these words:

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/shoes/lady-shoes-ySlMmvIPTslpOJSKUYpRAww5.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase