Mercedes-Benz C300 2015 Blue

Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2015 This is my first MB with mileage, the priority has always been amers, well, at least Koreans. There is no special friendship with the "Germans", and there never was, but it is all the more interesting to try. About a year ago, I watched exactly MB W205, and only in the form in which I eventually found it. Ideally I wanted to find a dark gray car, but not white or black. Occasionally, beautiful blue versions appeared on sale. I didn't want the red one. But when a year had passed, and a more suitable option in terms of price ratio did not appear, I decided to take it. With a transparent history and without a single accident, the C-class is, for some reason, a rarity on the secondary market. Apparently, the “sedan” body, the low overhang of the front bumper and not the best view are to blame. Well, plus, many of the first owners of CASCO "beat off". I wanted exactly the S-shku and it was with the interior with inserts under a dark wood, original speakers Burmistra, well, etc. I did not look at the E-shki, since I had already Mercedes-Benz C300 2015 Blue  rolled a lot on Granders and Optima. I already wanted to try a more compact and lighter body. I was looking simply, by filters: up to 1.3-1.5 million, with an engine up to 200 hp, with acceleration up to 9 s, fuel consumption up to 10 liters, and good sound insulation) Plus, I needed a more or less soft suspension, which the same Kia does not have before representative Quoris. If you choose according to such parameters, then the options are as if nothing at all: either 3 BMWs (not mine at all), or some Korean (there were already), an Audi A4, for example (but I don't like the motor box contradictory, the interior is very ascetic), well, and Date as an extreme version of the Q50. I slowly drove myself to the Grande and looked closely at the W205 for a long time. As a result, I was already tired of waiting and by winter I still took it in the color "red hyacinth", the only car at that time without accidents, with the original TCP and with the oil already replaced in the automatic transmission, well, all passed according to the service history. The mileage was about 80 tkm, so far only drove a couple of thousand, everything is exactly. Impressions: first, I don’t understand how in new cars, given their cost, there is no electrical horizontal adjustment of at least the driver’s seat. As well as the electric steering column adjustment. I got used to these things for a long time in other cars, there is not enough. And in general, if you want a heaped MB on options, the money for this when buying new ones is simply unthinkable. Well, okay, these are brand costs) B4). Therefore, the choice of w205 on the secondary is not easy. But now it makes sense to look, since the price of bu has fallen very much, in the end, if you like this body and just want to ride, you can take it for a lam (!) In a simple configuration, in the cabin all the above decorative change (inserts, nets on speakers, screen, multimedia, and even seats). A new MB in a rich configuration costs 3 times more ... so it makes sense to think about it. Psychologically, I was ready to give up to 1.5 million for a 4-5-year-old car, given that I took it not to replace the current one, but in addition. I looked at several cities, I still wanted a dark gray well, or an extreme silver. Not a fig. Either accidents, or the mileage is already over 130-150 tkm, or a duplicate vehicle, or something else. Not destiny, in short. Well, to hell with him, red is also good. If the color does not care and you like white-black, then it is much easier to find, there are a lot of them on the market. Let's go further. Despite the fact that the machine is quite low and the doorways are cramped, the fit is comfortable thanks to the seats with lateral support. You sit tightly, do not talk anywhere, you enter the turns confidently. As for the drive, ideally, of course, find it with a full one. But also the rear normul, when trying to demolish, the car itself slows down and does not allow to fly away. I heard that this system can be turned off if it interferes, but in general, after front-wheel drive sedans, I do not feel any discomfort. Holds the road very well, the handling is just excellent, compared to the same Koreans that I drove (Optima, Rio, Sid, even Stinger is the same). I really like the elastic suspension - I was looking for without an AMG package and with a suspension for bad roads. All fears about penetratio https://cars45.com.gh/aTgzkxMBxhNlYDFHkilGKKir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase