Toyota Belta 2010 Gray

Land cruiser prado Land cruiser cygnus Mark II wagon blit Mark II Wagon Qualis 1st generation (XP90) - restyling, 2008 - 2012 - 2005 - 2008 You are a girl, write, I can't understand, I have a liter belt for acceleration and playfulness she has enough and a good review, but you don't see, you just need to grow up ... It looks like the rear fender, the right repair, was visible, the transition to the door was visible About braking thoughts: perhaps the brake hose swells inside, the effect intensifies in cold weather, I had this on a Nissan, and it can still ... 13L consumption if your lambdas are dead or have any other malfunctions. 8L in the city gas in the palace. Hello! You can find me on VKontakte, the surname is not common, I think you will not be mistaken. I don’t want to publish contact information here. You sit there and write different fairy tales. Summer could not be 13 liters per 100 km Alexey, can I contact you, we bought your car, can I contact you somehow, talk about the car?) many thanks for the honest fuel consumption! https://cars45.com.gh/l0PUhEwg4bbTFvQmT9Dgi20j Toyota Belta 2010 Gray 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase