Toyota Vitz 2009 1.3 FWD 3dr Gray

Review of the car owner Toyota Vitz 2009 Hello everybody ! I would like to briefly write about the choice and operation of the TOYOTA VITZ car. Maybe someone will need my review in choosing a car, then I will be glad. The family already has two cars - a Nissan minibus and a "classmate" of Wits, the same Toyota, Passo. Engine 1.3. I myself move around the city a lot on Passo, a micrik, like a weekend car and for transporting children to school, was operated by my wife. I could not get used to the size of the bus, I kept complaining that it was huge and not agile. And then I decided to give her a gift for her wedding anniversary. I didn't really think about the car. I accidentally went to the website of a company specializing in the sale of auction cars (they took Passo through it), looked at the cars Vitz, Platz, Raktis, Passo in the last body (I did not like it), Nout, Tiida, Demio - I just looked and only 4 HP. And then 4 Vitz are put up for auction, among them one yellow with a rating of 4.5, mileage 43,000, zero kotsek. I called the manager, just interested in the c Toyota Vitz 2009 1.3 FWD 3dr Gray ar, please translate the auction sheet. The sheet says that the car has changes in the suspension, there is xenon, tumanki, TV with DVD, GPS, navigation and a mirror with a built-in radar detector, anti-reflective mirrors, one owner, 16 wheels, and of course 4 HP and that's it. All is well, but the changes in the suspension are alarming, although in principle I was not going to take the car. That was the end of the conversation. I look, a day later, the car was sold for 695,000 yen, well, okay, we passed. In the evening, a call from the manager of that company - "Hello, have you lost interest in the yellow Vitz, we bet 700,000 yen on this Vitz and won. The price is really the lowest for this configuration, checked it myself for the last 3 years in statistics. And the changes in the suspension, the Japanese put the shortened springs. I said that I would think. Yes, and they did not insist. In the evening I showed this car to my wife, as if by the way, and she really liked it. A contract was concluded and after 33 days the car was in Khabarovsk ... Such was the unexpected gift. Upon the arrival of the car, I replaced all consumables and oils. Replaced summer wheels from 195 50 16 to winter 185 60 15. Wheels on 16 were too stiff. I put the standard springs (the Japanese gave almost new ones with the car) and the car rose by 4 cm. And .. ..all. So far, for half a year of operation, there are no problems. In general. Only gasoline and oil. The frosts were strong this winter, but the car started up well, though it heats up for a long time, and the engine speed in general was low during the winter. Gasoline consumption in winter was from 10 to 12 liters with warm-ups and traffic jams. Now about 8 yrs. Many people write about 5-6 liters, but let them tell their grandmother. On the highway, yes, 6 liters. Four-wheel drive works at all 100. In short, in terms of operation, I like the car. True, mostly my wife drives, but I also really like it, even with my 183 cm I feel free in the cabin. There are also configurations with a tachometer, heated seats and windshield wiper zones, but we have a car without it. An antiradar with GPS built into the mirror shows the speed, altitude, and distance to stationary radars, which it somehow memorizes around the city and indicates the direction to them with an arrow, says the truth in Japanese. Information is displayed in a small window on the mirror. The speed on the speedometer differs from the speed through the satellite, the speedometer shows 7 km / h more. When you drive up to the house, the "aunt" on the radar says - "bitch simas" - what does that mean ??? In general, then there is nothing to write yet, there is nothing more, everything pleases. I understand that this is not review, but, really, the car does not deliver any worries yet. I'll add a review in half a year. And how did you change the oil in the box, does it seem to change in the same place? Witz's wife in 2008 does not have a 4vd, there is not even a dipstick there. I called at the station and at one station they only said that they would change it no matter what! Fearfully somehow. For Vitka 09g and 4vd for that kind of money, only 5 and what, in Yapii you can use antiradars? They seem to be prohibited everywhere except the CIS. Cheerful color! Good luck with the operation !!! The expense is too large. There was a vitz Clavia about 8 years ago, though front https://cars45.com.gh/nO7HPKFadVvB6UATm0R6fMl5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase