Volkswagen Jetta 2002 GLS 1.8L Sedan Silver

2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8T is a Front-wheel drive Sedan. accommodates up to 5 passengers. It has 4 doors and is driven by a 1.8 Turbo L4 DOHC 20 valves engine with 180 hp @ 5500 rpm, mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox. The 2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8T has a cargo volume of 455 liters and weighs 1378 kg. In terms of driving assistance, the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8T has stability and traction control in addition to anti-lock braking system (abs). The car has an additional engine and also offers and. safety features also include None and None. front suspension - and rear -. The car is also equipped, it comes as standard. electronic functions include cruise control. for convenience, power windows and electric door locks are installed in the car. there is also a keyless remote access function. besides, it is in the car. there are audio control buttons on the steering wheel. in terms of performance, the car has a torque of 196Nm and a top speed of 207 km / h .. it accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 7.3 and reaches a quarter mile in 15.1 seconds .. fuel consu Volkswagen Jetta 2002 GLS 1.8L Sedan Silver mption is 10.5 l / 100 km in city and 7.7 l / 100km on the highway. car price from $ 26,190 2002 Jetta Volkswagen GLS 1.8T Acceleration Test I am consistently getting 48-50 mph on the highway at a steady 70 mph. it should be written about as an excellent car worth every penny! would not wish this car on his worst enemy! I bought this car 5 years ago after graduating from high school to have a more reliable car to drive to and from college. I literally had this car in the store to have something new to be repaired every month. I had a Mustang 96 before and it drove another 50,000 miles and I never bought it for anything other than an oil change. not to mention the fact that everything is twice as expensive to repair because this is a foreign car this car was my worst nightmare and I just paid for it. now the transmission is about to be turned off, and now I have to buy another car instead of having the luxury of not paying for the car. if you want something to last, please don't buy this car! I bought my 02 jetta new from a dealer and drove 263,000 miles. good: I fell in love with the gas mileage .. 700 km to the tank. it was my first imported car and the handling was amazing. I drove from Washington to N. California and never broke down. the most comfortable seat I've ever sat in ... maybe because I was in this car all the time, it fit me custom-made. The resale value of this car took me just 24 hours. bad: the tdi's maintenance cost was enough to drive you crazy. $ 500 every time they had to look at the car. I had some check engine lights that came on after 30k, 60k and 90k. Burned through countless o2 sensors. I drive this car 316k miles and averaged over 53 mpg on my last tank of fuel. yes, there are flaws in the interior design (in particular the cupholders) and yes, sometimes maintenance is difficult, but how can you find fault with a car that is so reliable? oil change every 10 km, timing belt every 80 km and everything else, such as brakes, tires, filters, etc., are done just as required. I changed the clutch, water pump and other components once, but this engine is just a monster. service is of course more expensive when required, but luckily I have a local (non-dealer) repair shop that specializes in German cars and helps keep costs down. I paid $ 3100 for my Jetta a little over a year and a half ago. it had 193,000 miles at the time of purchase. It is driven every day and has accumulated 20,000 miles in the past year alone. it always starts on the first try within 4 cranks, it never dies and the idle is solid and strong. 1.8t with 5-speed manual gearbox accelerates from 0-60 in 6 seconds (tested with obd2 reader). Not bad for a 15 year old jetta! I never get nervous about taking my car anywhere, no matter the mileage. the turbo gives a lot of power, I never need to downshift to overtake people on the freeway, acceleration kicks in and you fly past people. can't beat him for the money, if supported properly, they just won't go away! it handles much better than anything else in its price range, and the interior feels very premium. I love this car and fully intend to buy another Volkswagen when the time is right .. "favorite car and best car I've driven" very nimble car with amazing handling and very fast! a sample of the car as a whole. everything you even wanted in a car is in this car. Practical, productivity, usefulness, reliability, and fun! Acur https://cars45.com.gh/r2v0eeRM6iA0RWuV7E26VGlL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent img Kigali City,Gacuriro

Marble Staircase