Review author: Aita Luzgina, Interium digital agency. Have you thought about how to read books correctly and do you know how to do it? I, I confess, no, and I read the book by accident (by agreement with a friend). To begin with, I will note that the book was written in the middle of the last century, and therefore it seems outdated and even pretentious. Speaking in the language of social networks, its author is “choking”. Adler seems rather boring, and you literally have to wade through his text. The first third of the book is reasoning and preparation for the basic rules of correct reading (forgive me for the tautology, but this is what it looks like) and references to great books that he considers necessary to read. I think that after a few such repetitions, even the most retarded person will realize that they cannot read properly. But, despite the presentation, I liked the book and found it very useful. I do not recommend reading it, but it will not be superfluous to get acquainte...
Comments
Post a Comment